Microblading Apprenticeship Academy
Beauty & The BLADE's very own Megan Sutton, will be offering an opportunity to help you grow your career in Microblading.
The Microblading Apprenticeship Academy will include a 3 Day Classroom curriculum in addition to use of Parlour to complete hands on experience and grow your clientele confidently.
The 3 Day Classroom Intensive Instruction will focus on:
- Brow Mapping using the Gold Brow Ratio
- Basic Microblading Hair Stroke Patterns
- Pigments & Skin Typing
- Beginning a Career in Microblading & Marketing
- Proper Permits, Licensing & Certificates & Safe Body Art Act
- Proper PPE, Setup, Clean up & Reducing your risk of infection.
- Aftercare & Followup
Each student of Beauty & The BLADE will also have access to:
- Parlour Access to complete models once proper license(s), permitting and insurance is obtained. (up to 6 weeks)
- Ongoing Online Group Support by Megan & all students.
- Shared Resources to help you grow beyond the Beauty of Brows
Each student will be provided with:
- Full Microblading Starter Kit - (1st day of class).
- Live Demo of Megan performing Microblading from beginning to end.
- Certificate of Completion - (last day of class).
This Apprenticeship Academy will be on Basic Microblading ONLY held by Megan on November 10-12, 2019; located at Beauty & The Blade in Santa Rosa, California. I will accept a maximum of 6 students to insure each one of you receive the utmost experience & individual attention.
To submit your deposit and reserve your spot please email Megan at [email protected] or click "register now" below.
The cost of the Apprenticeship Academy is $2700.00
Deposit (non-refundable) $500.00
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE 2 weeks prior to first day of class.
(Course is non-refundable upon completion.)